Saturday, October 23, 2010

Twelves Years ago & Seattle!!!!

My journey began on the 21st of October 2010. It has been twelve years since I saw my best friend Kim....we first met, back in 1986 at the 'maternelle' at the ecole florian in Ferney-Voltaire. Kim and I were insperable when we were little. This is Seattle!!!!

I arrived during the Fall, so the trees displayed a beautiful palette of orange, yellow, reds and browns. It was also a week away from Halloween, so the kids were filled with the excitement of finding their costumes and getting ready to carve their pumpkins, dress up and go 'trick or treatin'.

Seattle is also known for it's coffee and there are so many coffee spots around the town, before I arrived, I was told to visit the first Starbucks on Pike's place.......and also got to visit Pike's market.


















First Starbucks on Pike's Place.......

They even have a drive thru!!!!

Yes they love their coffee......


You can even buy coffee from these little places....drive thru


4 comments:

  1. Heyyyy Keks!! I miss you!!
    I shall see you in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha papa arrete pas de demander si t'a update ce blogg, enfin il va arreter de me faire chier! jokes, mum and dad say hi to kim and her children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You went to Pike Place Market!!!! Hope you had a great experience there. xoxo Tash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey J - been to Pike Place Market too ! Seattle's awesome ! x

    ReplyDelete