Hey Joyce,LOVING the photo's, keep them coming!I can't wait to see Jamacia through your eyes :)Sam
OMG Lewa you have a safe trip to Jar-may-ka and my 'brown eyes' a following you and big 'poppa' is watching you :D.Much Love Tix
And all I keep thinking of is Dexter from Eddie Murphy "raw". Safe travels Keks! See you soon! Ps Your pics of Seattle are awesome!
Hey lewa, whoa... love the pics. Mi ting mi yet go long hap. Can't wait to see the Jamaican ones.Enjoy lovely girl.Auntie Aggie
Hey Joyce,
ReplyDeleteLOVING the photo's, keep them coming!
I can't wait to see Jamacia through your eyes :)
Sam
OMG Lewa you have a safe trip to Jar-may-ka and my 'brown eyes' a following you and big 'poppa' is watching you :D.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love
Tix
And all I keep thinking of is Dexter from Eddie Murphy "raw".
ReplyDeleteSafe travels Keks! See you soon!
Ps Your pics of Seattle are awesome!
Hey lewa, whoa... love the pics. Mi ting mi yet go long hap. Can't wait to see the Jamaican ones.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy lovely girl.
Auntie Aggie