After a long 5 months 1 week and 6 days of wait, I finally received my permanent residency (PR). I call it my golden key - with it I can open so many doors in my life and it has been a great blessing worth waiting for !
For some years I have imagined the endless opportunities I can grab with my PR: study a postgraduate degree and pay 'local' fees instead of exorbitant international fees; have access to medical health care services; travel in and out of the country without having to apply for a visa every single time, get a second job maybe find a new job; apply for a home loan and open so many other doors with this golden key.......
My golden key is now opening one big door with the word "Travel " carved into it. I would like you to follow me through that door and see the World through my Eyes as I a plan my big trip overseas.
As I leave from Sydney to Seattle via LA - Seattle to Jamaica via Miami - Jamaica to New York via Miami - New York to London - London to New Dehli - New Dehli to Jakarta and Jakarta to Sydney - please come along with me and view my postings so that you and I can discover the world together !!!!

Ohhhh hun that's awesome!!! I am so happy and can't wait for you to go (even though I wish I could have gone with you. Will definately be following your blog for sure:-)
ReplyDeleteJe suis trop contente pour toi gande soeur! La famille et moi will be following you :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteWill follow you for sure J ! =)
ReplyDelete