Saturday, January 14, 2012

Favorite Cafes around the World



I love drinking coffee ! I feel at peace when I get a time to unwind with a soy latte reading the newspaper in a cafe.

I like drinking coffee in isolation, I like drinking coffee in a crowded area, I like drinking coffee on the go, I like drinking coffee on the side of the road in the middle of nature, I like drinking coffee at home, I like drinking coffee on a cold winters day, I like drinking coffee !!!

My favorite hide outs around the World:

  • Geneva, Switzerland - Les cinq portes, top of the roof of Manor in town...they serve the best little chocolate creme with your coffee
  • Ferney- Voltaire , France- La creperie in the centre d'Aumard...... best crepe au citron
  • Divonne les bains,  France - Emery Francois...they make the best chocolate tarts
  • Brisbane, Australia - Sassafras in Paddington, chai latte in a bowl at the three monkeys, the gunshop, cafe temp in west end,  ice chocolate at Wordsmith on the UQ campus in St  Lucia, Denim in Southbank.
  • Melbourne, Australia - the European, Barake on Lonsdale.
  • Sydney, Australia - Max Brenner, Sonoma at Bondi, Cafe Bariloche in Glebe 
  • Mount Hagen, PNG - Kofi Kave
  • Simbu, PNG - Simbu coffee shop and Kongo Kafe factory 
  • Noumea, New Caledonia - creperie along l'Anse Vatta beach
  • Seattle, USA -  trust the drive by cafes and the home of Starbucks
  • Ocho Rios, Jamaica - small cafe above the shops ( I need to go back and find the name)
  • London - Vintage Cafe in brick lane
  • New York, USA - Rize Cafe on 42nd, Bottega Falai in Soho






No comments:

Post a Comment