Having spent one week in New York, it was not enough for everything that the Big Apple offered. There is so much to see in New York, I think it deserves one trip of its own. You need at least one week to visit the museums, galleries, art centers - one more week to visit the likes of the empire state building, the rockeller center, the statue of liberty - one more or more weeks to SHOP!!!!
I flew into NYC from Miami and arrived at La Guardia Airport. This airport is smaller and usually the business travellers and interstate passengers arrive at this airport.
BROOKLYN
In New York I planned to meet up with a few of my best mates from Australia - so we actually found a beautiful place in Brooklyn which we found on the net- this place is actually owned by a couple that are both artists and they travel around the world for most part of the year, and during their travel time, they give up their apartment to travellers like us- so we were able to live it up in Brooklyn for a week.
MANHATTAN & MORE
| If you have watched the September Issues movie ....you will know what I am talking about. |
MACY'S
If you want CK jeans for $60 - this is the place!!!
| Feeling home sick, they even have Coffee from Mount Hagen.....although am not sure if it is entirely genuine ?!! |
New York's art culture is so diverse - this is where all the artists flock from the world to come and make a name for themselves. There are so many museums, theatres, galleries to see. The art below is actually are paintings from Josh the person who kindly let us stay in his home for a week.
I have more for you to see but I am off to visit sites now and will be back later on.
Take care -
No comments:
Post a Comment